Certified Organic Jojoba, 125ml
What does it do?
Organic Suku's Certified Organic Cold Pressed Jojoba comes in its purest form with no additives. It is a multipurpose nourishing gem for troubled scalps.
Certified Organic Cold Pressed Jojoba properties match that of natural wax produced by skin making it a staple for anyone with a dry or oily scalp. It also:
- treats cradle cap in babies
- protects and nourishes your curls
- helps balance oil production
treats symptoms of scalp psoriasis
How is it used?
Treat cradle cap in babies - Certified Organic Jojoba has the ability to dissolve dry patchy crusts caused by cradle cap. As the dry patches are dissolved and flakes loosened, it nourishes the scalp, helping to protect it from further irritation.
- Bath time - Wet hair, then gently massage 1 - 2 pumps of Certified Organic Jojoba on your baby’s scalp, paying special attention to affected areas. Gently brush away scales then proceed with normal wash routine
- After bath time - If experiencing severe cradle cap symptoms, add 1 - 2 pumps of Certified Organic Jojoba and massage on clean scalp to soften dry patches. Leave-in until next bath time
Protect and nourish your curls - Curly hair is generally dry because the natural wax produced by the scalp, doesn’t make its way down the full hair strand. Jojoba’s rich concentration of mono-saturated fatty acids allow it to strengthen your curly hair from the inside out.
- Massage onto clean damp hair, then style as usual
Help balance oil production - Certified Organic Jojoba’s properties match that of natural wax produced by skin. When applied to your scalp, it helps the body balance oil production.
- Dry scalp treatment - Massage on clean scalp 2 - 3 times a week to curb dryness
- Oily scalp treatment - Massage onto entire scalp for 5 minutes. Cover head with shower cap and leave for 30 minutes to 1 hour before continuing with your shampoo and conditioning process
Treat the symptoms of scalp psoriasis - As an anti-inflammatory and hydrating wax, Certified Organic Jojoba is a known natural treatment for psoriasis sufferers.
- Massage a few pumps on scalp. Cover head with a shower cap and leave for 30minutes to 1 hour before continuing with your shampoo and conditioning process
- Massage 1 - 2 pumps of Certified Organic Jojoba on affected area when the scalp is clean. Keep adding as needed to keep your scalp infection-free
100% Certified Organic Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil
If you are unsure about a possible sensitivity to a product, always do a patch test before use or consult your healthcare professional.