Certified Organic Castor Oil, 250ml
or make 4 interest-free payments of $5.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
What does it do?
Organic Suku's Certified Organic Cold Pressed Castor Oil comes in its purest form with no additives. It is a multi-purpose oil that allows you to treat any bad hair day.
Anyone looking for to:
- stimulate hair growth
- treat scalp infections
- reduce hair breakage
- nourish dry hair and scalp
How is it used?
To stimulate hair growth - Because of its natural concentrated levels of ricinoleic acid, massaging Castor Oil on your scalp will help stimulate hair growth.
- Massage onto entire scalp for 5 minutes. Cover head with shower cap and leave for 30 minutes to 1 hour before continuing with your shampoo and conditioning process. Alternatively massage onto clean scalp as a leave-in scalp treatment
To treat scalp infections - The triglycerides found in Castor Oil help to fight skin infections. With its anti-fungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties, you can fight the root cause of scalp infections.
- Massage onto scalp weekly to help keep your scalp infection-free
To reduce hair breakage - Hair breakage is a sign of unhealthy hair. Castor Oil penetrates deep into your scalp and smoothens out rough hair cuticles.
- Glide Castor Oil on hair, cover with shower cap for natural heat and leave for 30 minutes to 1 hour before continuing with your shampoo and conditioning process
- Alternatively, add Castor Oil into your deep conditioning treatment to see a remarkable difference
To nourish a dry scalp - Dry scalp can lead to dandruff. But with the help of this oil’s omega-9 fatty acids, our Castor Oil will soften and nourish a dry, parched scalp.
- Before washing, apply the oil to the affected area and let it stand for a few minutes
100% Certified Organic Cold Pressed Castor Oil
If you are unsure about a possible sensitivity to a product, always do a patch test before use or consult your healthcare professional.